Quantcast

How to activate the zoom feature for interactive PDF file? Urgent help!!

How to activate the zoom feature for interactive PDF file? Urgent help!!

butterfamily
Does anyone know how to activate the zoom feature in Adobe acrobat reader for an Interactive page flipping PDF file?

I have exported an Indesign file to a page flipping swf and i imported it into Acrobat and saved it as a page flipping PDF file. My question is when i tried to zoom in the page in acrobat reader 9, only the page white background is zoomed in and not the swf content itself. May I know what do i need to activate??

I have a sample file that can actually zoom in the swf content in Acrobat reader but i can't seem to know how to activate it. please help!!

Re: How to activate the zoom feature for interactive PDF file? Urgent help!!

Mark Storer-2
That has nothing to do with iText, so is Off Topic.  Might I suggest you
ask here instead?

http://superuser.com/

--Mark Storer
  Senior Software Engineer