Quantcast

How to change only one page orientation inside a multi page document?

How to change only one page orientation inside a multi page document?

Fred Janon
I am generating a multi page pdf document where one chart on one page
needs to be in landscape mode. Is there a way to change one page size
inside a multi page document?

Thanks

Fred

Check the site with examples before you ask questions: http://www.1t3xt.info/examples/

Re: How to change only one page orientation inside a multi page document?

iText Info
Fred Janon wrote:
> I am generating a multi page pdf document where one chart on one page
> needs to be in landscape mode. Is there a way to change one page size
> inside a multi page document?

Yes,

Before moving to a new page, you need to do something like this:
document.setPageSize(PageSize.A4.rotate());
Before moving to the next page, you need to change the page size back.
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA
http://www.1t3xt.com/ - http://www.1t3xt.info

Check the site with examples before you ask questions: http://www.1t3xt.info/examples/

Re: How to change only one page orientation inside a multi page document?

Fred Janon
Excellent. Thanks a lot.

Fred