Quantcast

How to show table header rows on each page when table span across multiple pages

How to show table header rows on each page when table span across multiple pages

Hiren Parghi

Hi,

In PDF i have large table that can span across multiple pages. I have used PdfPTable to create the table.
But when pdf is created header rows are coming only on first page. I want to display table header rows on each pages when table span across multiple pages.
I'm looking for a solution to repeat the page header on each page.

Does anyone happen to know how can i repeat the header rows when using the PdfPTable class ?

Thanks,
Hiren

Re: How to show table header rows on each page when table span across multiple pages

info-2
Op 24/05/2011 12:07, Hiren Parghi schreef:
> Does anyone happen to know how can i repeat the header rows when using
> the PdfPTable class ?
Use setHeaderRows(); read the documentation: http://itextpdf.com/book

Re: How to show table header rows on each page when table span across multiple pages

Balder
On 24/05/2011 12:07, Hiren Parghi wrote:

Hi,

In PDF i have large table that can span across multiple pages. I have used PdfPTable to create the table.
But when pdf is created header rows are coming only on first page. I want to display table header rows on each pages when table span across multiple pages.
I'm looking for a solution to repeat the page header on each page.
The page header is not a table header... which do you mean ? this is confusing
Does anyone happen to know how can i repeat the header rows when using the PdfPTable class ?
With setHeaderRows/ setFooterRows
see chapter 4 - Organizing content in tables p 112 - 4.3.1 of iText in Action 2

Thanks,
Hiren

--

Kind Regards