Quantcast

Page Layout

yosa kresnandya
Hi, i have a question, how to make a report that has different page layout, page 1 to 8 using portrait layout and page number nine using landscape layout [rotate()] and has an output as rtf document, please tell me the method, because i'm desperate about this one.

thanks

--
Rgds,
Ossa-Nih

Re: Page Layout

Gopi Krishna-6
hi
please anyone tell me how to cancel the membership
regards
gopi

yosa kresnandya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, i have a question, how to make a report that has different page layout, page 1 to 8 using portrait layout and page number nine using landscape layout [rotate()] and has an output as rtf document, please tell me the method, because i'm desperate about this one.

thanks

--
Rgds,
Ossa-Nih -------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV_______________________________________________
Buy the iText book: http://itext.ugent.be/itext-in-action/

Re: Page Layout (RTF question)

blowagie
yosa kresnandya wrote:
> Hi, i have a question, how to make a report that has different page
> layout, page 1 to 8 using portrait layout and page number nine using
> landscape layout [rotate()] and has an output as rtf document, please
> tell me the method, because i'm desperate about this one.

If your question is about RTF, please specify this in the subject line.
I don't know a lot about RTF, but you can help me understand the
question. Can you please produce an RTF using Word or WordPad that
demonstrates what you want to achieve with iText?
Because if those products can do that, don't expect iText to be able to
do it. Maybe you're asking for something that is impossible in RTF.
br,
Bruno

Re: Page Layout (RTF question)

Mark Hall-6
On Wednesday 13 December 2006 08:51, Bruno Lowagie wrote:
> yosa kresnandya wrote:
> > Hi, i have a question, how to make a report that has different page
> > layout, page 1 to 8 using portrait layout and page number nine using
> > landscape layout [rotate()] and has an output as rtf document, please
> > tell me the method, because i'm desperate about this one.
You need to use Chapters. You can set a different page rotation per Chapter.
Simply set the desired page layout before adding the Chapter.

Greetings,
Mark
--
You are not dead yet.  But watch for further reports.

My GPG public key is available at:
http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~mhall/data/security/MarkHall.asc