Quantcast

Remove Inline Image

Remove Inline Image – Hello, I have a legacy system with print a report to pdf using bullzilPDF printer, after i got the pdf file i need to add company information ...
uaca man, Are you sure that you indeed have an inline image (according to section 8.9.7 of the specification) or could it be some filled path...
I *think* is is a inline image, well it is what Fox It Pdf Editor show in properties. The image itself is just white so it is hard to see unless ...
On 26/04/2013 17:42, uaca man wrote: > I *think* is is a inline image, well it is what Fox It Pdf Editor show > in properties. The image ...
Well, the inline image is there. It is a legacy system, i can´t change that, we don’t even go the source for that system, otherwise I would just ...
The only way that I can think of to do this would be to tap into the PdfContentStreamProcessor functionality, register your own default operator h...
On 26/04/2013 19:22, Kevin Day wrote: > Anyone see any issues with that approach? (this might be a clever way to > allow some sort of edi...
And for total thoroughness, the way to handle the content stream possibly being an array is to use ContentByteUtils.getContentBytesForPage() to ge...
Thank everyone for the help. I finally managed to solve using PDFSharp before IText. I´m using PDFSharp to read the pdf stream read the bytes,...